Hi, we're DTG.
We believe learning matters
The skills, motivation and knowledge of our team are the keys to exceptional results. That’s why we help our clients put learning at the heart of business strategy.
The Four Corners Framework is the cornerstone of our learning philosophy and our work. Follow the button below to learn more about this ground-breaking business paradigm.
See the latest newsworthy updates about the Digital Training Group here. There is a lot going on but we do our best to keep people connected with our activities.
Perhaps you know exactly what issues within your company are causing your greatest headaches and what is required to fix them. However, if not, we've assembled a list of issues that we work to address through our learning and training programs.
We place your strategy and your people at the center of our thinking. We have the expertise and capacity to support you throughout your learning journey, no matter what you require.
Here is a short list of the types of projects that we do.
We know that you may need help now or perhaps are looking to figure out a few things first. We don't like to keep our thought leadership to ourselves – here are some resources to help inform your thinking.
The DTG Blog
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- Apr 28, 2017 The Digital Training Podcast is now available on iTunes!
- Apr 24, 2017 Be the Command Module, not the Booster Rocket
- Mar 31, 2017 Easy, Light, Smooth, and Fast - the Wisdom of Caballo Blanco
- Mar 30, 2017 DTG to publish article with Training Industry Magazine
- Mar 26, 2017 The Surprising Benefits of Psychological Safety
- Mar 20, 2017 Sometimes Off-the-Shelf Just Doesn't Cut It
- Mar 13, 2017 Taking It: Lessons in Criticism
- Mar 6, 2017 Intrinsic Motivation: Not Quite the Answer
- February 2017
- Jan 23, 2017 DTG to attend the Training 2017 Conference and Expo
- October 2016
- Sep 25, 2016 DTG will be attending the PELRAC Conference in San Diego on Sept. 27th, 2016
- Sep 12, 2016 Updating the Definition of Career Development
- Sep 2, 2016 Career Development: It’s Not for Wimps
- July 2016
- Apr 11, 2016 Goal Setting 2016 - Mini-Goals versus Habits
- Jan 15, 2016 Goal Setting 2016 - The Challenge of Consistency